Hands shaking


Changing Your PCM

You may change your PCM at any time provided the new PCM is accepting new patients and your request complies with local MTF guidelines.
If you have selected a civilian PCM from the online PCM Selection Tool or wish to change to another PCM within the MTF, you then have 3 ways to submit your change.
  • Call 1-800-444-5445 for the quickest most convenient way to change PCMs.
  • You may also submit your change through the online Beneficiary Web Enrollment (BWE) it will be effective 6 days from the time it was submitted. You must have a Common Access Card (CAC), a Pay Pin number or family member account to access BWE.
  • Or complete a TRICARE Prime Enrollment and PCM change form with the new PCM’s name and location.You need to complete the sponsor section, the section related to the PCM change and the signature section. The change will become effective based on when the PCM change form  is received. 
    All change requests are subject to the Military Treatment Facility (MTF) Commander guidelines. If your requested change requires MTF approval, your PCM change will be delayed unless your requested change has already been approved by the MTF.
Last Update: February 6, 2014