MyActiveHealth & Care Considerations
Humana Military offers a secure, online site available 24/7 to network enrolled Prime beneficiaries that has all the health information that’s important to you in one convenient place, including a Personal Health Record (PHR) where you can store all your health data and medical history. This site is also your personal gateway to lots of other great health information. The portal is called MyActiveHealth.Just a few of the things you can do in the portal:
Highlights of Key Features:
- Fill out a questionnaire to receive a custom health report with personalized health recommendations.
- See the most important things you can do for your health—and take action on them.
- Set health goals and track your progress.
- Listen to a podcast, watch a video or print materials on health topics.
- Get the latest news on issues important to your health.
- Find and print out recipes for great-tasting, healthy eating.
- Health Record: Allows you to print documents such as, pre-filled immunizations records, an emergency wallet card, helpful forms and printouts for your doctor's visits.
- Health Assessment: Complete a health assessment in just 20 minutes and receive a personalized report.
- Resource Center: Health Information has thousands of news stories, articles, audio files and videos in addition to a Tools and Trackers feature.
- My Account: Personalize your health news in the Health Topics section by selecting your health interests to show only news that is relevant to you.
Once you have completed the health assessment you will begin receiving personalized Care Considerations. Care Considerations are health and wellness messages that are created to guide you toward making a difference in your health. You can find your Care Considerations under the Health Actions section of the MyActiveHealth portal.
Log in and begin using MyActiveHealth Portal today!